You can download the audio or video for most of our courses -- we know how busy life can get and want to make sure that you're able to listen or watch on your commute or on the go.
To download, follow the steps below
First, you'll need to download each audio or video one-by-one into a folder on your computer. Under each video or audio that we allow you to download in our courses, there's a download link.
Next, we’ll add these videos or audios to iTunes
- Open up iTunes and navigate to your Library
- Open up a new Finder window (in Mac) or folder (in Windows)
- Navigate to and select all the videos and audios you want to add
- Drag them into your iTunes Library
- Create a new playlist
- Click on the Playlists tab on the Library's navigation panel
- Click on the "+" symbol at the bottom left of the window
- Select "New Playlist." You can rename this playlist to whatever you wish
- Select all the audios and videos (now in the Library) and drag them into the playlist
- Once you're done adding, click "Done"
Next, let’s add your audios and videos to your iPhone/iPad
- Plug in your iPhone to your computer. iTunes should automatically detect this, and start to "sync"
- In iTunes, click on the "iPhone" button on the navigation panel
- Select the "Music" tab
- Check the "Sync Music" and "Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres" boxes
- In the "Playlists" category, select the playlist you created in step 3
- When finished, click "Sync" at the bottom right of the window. This will upload all the audios and videos to your iPhone
Let’s now look at your iPhone
- On your iPhone, navigate to Music, then Playlists
- Select the playlist you created in step 3
- Here, you’ll find all your audios and videos. You can click on each item to listen or watch
If you're still having trouble, don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.